Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saitek Combat rudder pedals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rteejay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Saitek Combat rudder pedals Reply with quote

Hi!
I think there is a conflict between my rudder pedals and yoke. I have calibrated them with FSUIPC and it worked for a while but now it has stopped functioning. Whenever I press on one of the rudder pedals the ailerons start moving but no reaction on the yoke when moved.
I have a Saitek combat rudder pedals and a Open Cockpits 737 yoke. I have installed FSX on win 7 pro.
My Saitek driver version 7.0.3.7. which is Microsoft certified. So has anyone experience this problem any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have not flown yet after a year solving various software hitches. Crying or Very sad
jackpilot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you delete all axis assignments in FSX before doing it in FSUIPC?
Rteejay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jack
Thanks for reply. I have deleted all axis assignment as required and assign the Saitek rudder and yoke in the device manager. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: