Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-Plane 10 & 11 Set-up Info From Ian (updated 3/20/18)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IANFXUSA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Contact info - X-Plane help Reply with quote

I don't check the forum all that often, but I do love to help with / solve technical problems regarding X-Plane and home cockpits. Feel free to reach out to me with questions/pictures/advice - my email is ian@aurorasoundlight.com

I'm currently building new mini simulator that I can put in the back of a pick up truck and bringh to the local CAP meetings. The kids (and adults) love it! I'm also working on getting a motion platfrom for the mini simulator...as soon as I come up with the money!
mattford1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Rudder stops working after 80 Knots Reply with quote

Hi Guys-

After upgrading from 1.74 (took 1.5 years off from the sim lol) I found that the rudder stops working after 80 knots. I'm using an old epic system for my analogs. I saw a post that this is happening to everyone not using the FDS IO for their analogs.

Has anyone figured out a work around?

Thanks
Matt
www.737sim.com
IANFXUSA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Additional X-Plane 11 & Sim-Avionics Information Reply with quote

After attending Flight Sim Con & Flight Sim Expo I was convinced to start doing youtube videos to help others. Additional X-Plane 11 & Sim-Avionics Information will be availbale on the following youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMG9dI8bU-Y

Again, I am always happy to help via phone, email, or Teamviewer.

I have not worked on the simulator for a while, but am currently about to move, so will be rebuilding and improving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: