My First Look At X-Plane 11 - WOW

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

Michael_B767_ATP

My First Look At X-Plane 11 - WOW

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi Everyone,

As the title states, I wanted to have a look at X-Plane11. After my last system crash, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to give it a shot.

I really haven't invested much time in the program just yet. But... after seeing all the beautiful videos online, I wanted to see for myself if X-Plane was possible with my hardware setup. So far, all I did was calibrate my yoke and rudder pedals, then played with their night lighting settings a bit... Made a few adjustments and that's it!

After taking the sim on a short hop in one of the HARDEST (NY) hitting areas in flightsim, I can say without ANY doubt X-Plane11 needs some "SERIOUS" looking into! There is "NO WAY" I could achieve this type of performance in P3D.

Once I get a few things ironed out, I'd like to start looking at converting the hardware over to X-Plane... If this is even possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YWD0b0_cY

jackpilot
Site Admin

Post by jackpilot »

could you post one in daylight?

Impressive.
Jack
Jack
Full B737-800 DSTD/Sim-Avionics P3d4
ALL FDS & OEMs (+custom TQ)

Michael_B767_ATP

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi Jack,

You got it Jack, I'll get that done tomorrow.

Mike