Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FDS-SYS 1 X und PDMG Announciator (LEDs)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flypit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:21 am    Post subject: FDS-SYS 1 X und PDMG Announciator (LEDs) Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

can someone help me ? I work with the FDS-SYS 1 X, FSUIP u. PDMG 737 NGX. Have the switches all configured and assigned, as well as some announciators (LEDs). Now there are announciators with the same name, but only with an offset. Example FUEL PUMPS LEFT and FUELPUMPS RIGHT where each announcer "LOW PRESSURE" is assigned. When I press one of the switches, both announcators light up, since in the offset list of the PDMG only one offset is output for both. However, with the note byte x 2.

My question: how do I differentiate the two Announciators, so that only one Annouciator to the switch in question lights up ???

flypit
flypit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: FDS-SYS 1 X und PDMG Announciator (LEDs) Reply with quote

Dear Simulatorbuilders,

I would like to ask one question: what is behind the terms in the InterfaceIT software Byte / U8, Word / U16, Long / Word / U32, ShortInt / S8, SmallInt / S16, LongInt / S32 and Float64 ?? The inputs Bit, Moving, Value off, Value off / off, Value on, Value on / off, Value on / on Value Range On and Value Range Off ??
What I mean: how do I differentiate 2, 3, and 4 LED displays (bytes x2, x3, x4) on the overhead that have the same OFFSET in the PDMG Boeing 737 offset list ?? How should I proceed here ??

The switch assignment, etc. works great and also the assignment of the simple LED announciators (byte x 1).

flypit
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Brent/Tekworx:
“The terms you see (byte/word/long, etc) all come from FSUIPS (and the app using it) and are the type of variable that is being used for the variable. You will need to get from them what data type they are writing to.

Based on your comment about byte and x2,x3 it would make me think they are using BYTE / U8 and then each bit to specify each light. For that, you would select BYTE for the data type and then BIT for the action. The. For each annunciator you would pick the bit they use (0,1,2,3).

That should do the trick, however if it doesn't we would need more information on the offset from PMDG. ”
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: