Prepar3D ver 4.3 is now Available

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

belisba

Prepar3D ver 4.3 is now Available

Post by belisba »

Just saw it on their website, a lot of VR updates.

Winstonc

Post by Winstonc »

Yes I saw that, but I am staying with 4.1 until there is a compelling reason to upgrade.

David

belisba

Post by belisba »

Always a win just staying put with a good version. I’m one of those image them update guys, just...cause I can...then see how things go, always easy to re-image and go back if things go south. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Brad-Texas

PatSim

Post by PatSim »

I've switched over to v4.3,,, first impression are very good. Dynamic lighting are obvious improvements. Day shadows, dawn & dusk lighting are considerably improved. Frame rate seems to be better. I have seen a few weird shut downs that may be related but not sure. I only updated the .client
Pat
KSAN
DSTD-737, Full Shell, 3x82� 4K Samsung 7D OLED, 9900ks, 2080ti water cooled.
X-Plane 11, B738 ZiboMod, ZHSI, FDStoXP

Winstonc

Post by Winstonc »

Of course I have three pc running Prepar3d (1 for each screen) so May try upgrading one and see if there is a difference to the other 2.

Davif

N737AG

Post by N737AG »

I upgraded to 4.3 last Thursday, including all upgrades for FSUIPC, UTLive, AS, ASCA, SODE.

Have done 7 flights since then, without restarting any of the software nor rebooting any of the PC's (1 P3D, 2 Sim-A).

Sofar running as beautiful as it gets.
Axel Grau
Project : Boeing 737-800

belisba

Post by belisba »

Updated to 4.3 last weekend. No issues to report except with Pro-ATC/X having some difficulty with audio. I really don't think it's 4.3 related but I wanted to post anyway just in case.

Brad-Texas.

Winstonc

Post by Winstonc »

I have now updated to 4.3 (client only) on all three machines - no problems