Xplane11: Managed to get a flight in KBOI to KSLC

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

Michael_B767_ATP

Xplane11: Managed to get a flight in KBOI to KSLC

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi Everyone,

Last flight left us at Boise so I continued on to Salt Lake City (KSLC). Worked out some major yoke issues, one or two minor ones still remain. That was the main focus of this flight, all-in-all not bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LFh_60ot4

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi,

This may be my last video where the aircraft is bouncing around like it's siting on a balloon on final.

Looks like I may have fixed my yoke trim issue, she has been rock solid for a couple of hours now!

This is big for me, I've been fighting this since just about day one! If you look close you'll even see a few times where the aircraft wants to dip into the ground, that is all gone.

Sweet

MichaelYSSY

Post by MichaelYSSY »

Well done
It's good to get a WIN like that.

Cheers
Michael
SSTD 737
Sim-Avionics v1.96
P3D 4.5/5.0 HF1
FSUIPC 6.0.8

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi Everyone,

It doesn't seem to happen that often Mike, but I'll take what I can get!

More good news today. I just updated xplane to XP11.30b1 and the Zibo Mod to 1.31, all I had to do was make (the same) edits in plane maker and she seems just as stable as before the updates. I did have to remove two plugins but the rest remain in the plugins folder.

The yoke elevator (that was a big headache) and trim are now rock solid!

I'm now on the hunt for three Nvida 2080TI cards, seen them for around $1,200. If you know someone who is selling new, I'm interested.

Thanks