New Sim-A Max Suite

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

sacrayton

New Sim-A Max Suite

Post by sacrayton »

Finally news regarding the new Sim-A Max Suite. I was having some apprehension as to it's existence! LOL! Now the Sim-A website needs to be updated to reflect the new software. Though there seems to not be much activity there in quite some time. I am interested as to flight model in the new 737 Max Suite. I hope that there will be an actual Max model, and not the same 737 as in previous suites. Another quandary is that it would be great to see Sim-A more expansive as to products compatibility. This will offer customers more latitude as to product choices with the numerous developers in the marketplace, suitable to the customer's personal and/or financial limitations. Sim-A's biggest competitor, Pro-Sim, is compatible with just about every manufacturer on the market. Just an observation. 8)

Good job on the new software. I am sure this will be a popular choice as the Max enthusiasm grows.

Stephen

sacrayton

Post by sacrayton »

Well, after reviewing release notes, I see the TDS Max model is utilized in the Max Software suite per version 1.91. I stand corrected. Good job Mr. Hastings!

Regards,
Stephen :o