737 MAX Landing Gear Issue (RESOLVED)

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

belisba

737 MAX Landing Gear Issue (RESOLVED)

Post by belisba »

I just recently configured my sim for the 737 Max using the ver 1.0 TDS Max aircraft model and Sim-A ver 1.91 with P3D ver4.3. The only issue I'm having is the landing gear control handle on my JetMax sim no longer drives gear up or down anymore. I've checked input/outputs on the server and the mechanical functionality of the control handle, they seem normal....the only configuration change I made to the server was to "check" the 737MAX box instead of the 737 box. I also verified that I selected and saved the 737 Max profile for the sim.

Anyone else experience this issue going to 737 MAX? Is there another version of the TDS model I don't have beyond 1.0? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brad-Texas

SA Software Version 1.91
Prepar3D v4.3
737-800 TDS Max model v1.0
MIP- JetMax-737SKTQ
MCP-EFIS- JetMax-737MCP-EFIS
Overhead -JetMax-737OH1
Throttle Quadrant - JetMax-737TQ
Radio/NAV JetMax-NAVCOMM1
Transponder- JetMax-737-XPNDR
Yoke AGR737YOKE-CP
Rudder Pedals-Cirrus PFC (Boeing Style)
Last edited by belisba on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

In the Sim-A Server under Flight Controls / Fight Controls Config 1 do you have the "Gear External" checked or unchecked?
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

belisba

Post by belisba »

It was unchecked (It always turns out easier than it seemed at the time)....checked now, problem solved. Thank you!