ZFW & PAYLOAD Settings

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

MichaelYSSY

ZFW & PAYLOAD Settings

Post by MichaelYSSY »

Hello

I'm not able to change ZFW & PAYLOAD settings in the CDU (SIM, LOAD PAYLOAD PAGE)
Only preset LIGHT, MEDIUM & HEAVY can be selected but no USER selection can be made.

In addition to this SimBrief weights are not loading with the flight plan and seems that CG is then out of sync??

Anyone else notice this? or am I missing something?

Cheers
Michael
SSTD 737
Sim-Avionics v1.96
P3D 4.5/5.0 HF1
FSUIPC 6.0.8

N737AG

Post by N737AG »

Good ... I'm not alone. I already informed Mark about this a couple of weeks ago. Should get fixed soon.
Axel Grau
Project : Boeing 737-800

MichaelYSSY

Post by MichaelYSSY »

Hello Axel

Thanks for reply and yea, I have sent an email off to Mark regarding this hiccup as well.

I think Mark is very busy at the moment and that's why I thought I'd put it up on the forum just in case it was me doing something to cause this.

Cheers
Michael
SSTD 737
Sim-Avionics v1.96
P3D 4.5/5.0 HF1
FSUIPC 6.0.8