Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TDS Exterior Model Merge with Sim-A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omera60

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: TDS Exterior Model Merge with Sim-A Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

has anyone done this before? I really need a good looking exterior model for the sim since the default 738 doesn't cut it anymore. To be fairly honest even AI models look better than me Smile Is there any way to use the TDS model on the Sim-A like the MAX version without losing the animations, wings etc. Can any of you walk me step by step how to successfully do this with everything intact?

Mark, would it be possible to upgrade the 738 model for the next version from your side?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people here never look at the airplane from outside and SimA already offers many different liveries. (IMHO of course) Wink
omera60

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackpilot wrote:
Most people here never look at the airplane from outside and SimA already offers many different liveries. (IMHO of course) Wink

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply. I get that, especially if you have a fully enclosed sim like yours (love yours btw). The thing is I have the JetMax model and a single TV so I really like to look from outside while I’m on the gate. Nowadays everything being almost 2K or 4K the model that we have now kills the immersion at least for me as for example it doesn’t even properly sit down on the ground with the struts pressed thus making the aircraft higher than it should be. It also has the bird eyes on it. Don’t get me wrong I love Sim-A and wouldn’t prefer anything over it any given day but this is the one thing I hope Mark will change someday with a model that is performence friendly but realistic as well, hence, I want to merge it with TDS or POSKY 738 model.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: