Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-plane 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captfleury

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: X-plane 11 Reply with quote

Hello ,
I would like to know if any of you are using X-plane 11? If so, does everything work correctly with Sim-Avionics? Does FSUIPC work properly? Do you like X-Plane or p3d is better? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using X-Plane? Let me know!
Jetcos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please look at a couple of the Forum "Sticky's" above your post.

There are many struggles with XP, none of the Avionics softwares are supporting XP right now.

XP uses XPUPIC so FSUIPC is only for FSX/P3D. XPUIPC is not supported by the author at any high level so issues there.

Stick with P3D and get that working.
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

As one of the users who has spent MONTHS working on XP11 I can say without hesitation, Steve is 100% correct about XPlane and Sim-A.

Unless you like to tinker and have a VERY GOOD understanding of Xplane's Datarefs, Commands, XPUIPC Offsets and Sim-A's IO file, stick with P3D/FSX for now.

Rest assured that there are individuals like myself that are working behind the scenes to get Xplane and Sim-A working together. Don't know if we'll get it all worked out, but we are in there swinging.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: