and then there was bloom

A showcase of Projects based around Flightdeck Solutions customers. FDS customers are welcome to post their work.
Please contact pcos@flightdecksolutions.com for photo updating and posting if you require assistance.

Moderator: Jetcos

Michael_B767_ATP

and then there was bloom

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi Everyone,

I finally got around to looking at injecting bloom into the sim. I literally just got this setup (took a day to try and figure out all my issues with the post processing software installation).

My center display is the only one setup at this time. Once I've made all the necessary adjustments, I'll clone the other two machines.

I captured this video right after the install with ZERO editing on my part. Looks like I'll have more reading to do before I get this looking on par with the rest of Xplane11.

https://youtu.be/onMF5Aus1sI

Jblas320

Post by Jblas320 »

Michael,

Pretty sure Bloom only works on the monitor (TV) that has the Windows "Focus". And honestly it does not look very good. Your other videos were much closer to real life. Just my opinion. That said, you are a great pioneer that temps the rest of us to reach further with our ambitions. Love your work.

JB

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi JB,

I didn't start playing with it yet, it took me a long time just to get it working. I will take a look at installing in the other computers to see if I'm going to have a focus issue.

Then it's time to start working on adjusting the settings.

Jblas320

Post by Jblas320 »

Thanks Michael.

JB

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi JB,

No focus problem with reshade, I'll have photos up in just a bid. I have two of the three views done.

Jblas320

Post by Jblas320 »

Michael_B767_ATP wrote:Hi JB,

No focus problem with reshade, I'll have photos up in just a bid. I have two of the three views done.
Michael that's awesome!!!!! Five thumbs up :D

JB