Zibo mod 737NG and FDS MCP Working In Xplane11

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Michael_B767_ATP

Zibo mod 737NG and FDS MCP Working In Xplane11

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi Everyone,

It was a long night last night. I met an amazing gentlemen online who took the time (many hours) to help me get the MCP and Capt. CDU up and running within XP11.

This is what was accomplished last night, the MCP is now working just about 100%. Still need to find out why the AT Solenoid doesn't work.

I'll get a couple additional videos up. One showing the CDU and the other flying the zibo with the MCP. A link to the scripts are included in the youtube description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WvAjMaezz4

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi Everyone,

I'll tell you the gentlemen/creator of FDStoXP is GOOD! Not sure how he managed to get a hold of Tekworx over the holiday... But he received an answer to the solenoid issue and it has been fixed.

That means ALL the buttons and rotaries on the MCP are working within XP11. Now to test everything in the air.

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi Everyone,

Well, it works... kinda.

Problem I'm having now is as follows.

Since the MCP needs to be plugged into the xp11 computer, I no longer see my flight plan. The heading selector also doesn't move in sim-a, works fine in xp11 though. :D

Really made a mess of the computer, time to clean her out and start over.