help FDS Radio

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

pilotito84

help FDS Radio

Post by pilotito84 »

I have an FDS 747 radio module hooked up to the Jetmax 777 via Sim-Avionics. It seems that when I turn the knobs to change the stand-by frequency, it takes a lot of knob turns to change the numbers. Does anybody know why the frequency changes slower than the speed of the knob? and/or how can I fix this?

Also, does any body know how to dial the last decimal to .005? ie. 135.575

I can get it to change accidentally from time to time, but still have not figure out how.

Francisco

MichaelYSSY

Post by MichaelYSSY »

Francisco

Using Sim Avionics Suite?

If so I believe that the increment is .025 per click. I think that a upgrade to is coming that will allow .005 per click change.

Cheers
Michael
SSTD 737
Sim-Avionics v1.96
P3D 4.5/5.0 HF1
FSUIPC 6.0.8

pilotito84

Post by pilotito84 »

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am using sim-avionics. However my radio moves .020-.030 per click. It does not display the .005.

Also it seems that it has a big delay between the knob movement and the actual digit display. Any ideas?

Francisco

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

What Sim-A version are you running?
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

pilotito84

Post by pilotito84 »

Good morning Steve,

Thank you for replying. I believe i am on 1.93.

Francisco

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Mark is working on an update and I will move this to the Sim-Avionics Forum.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)