Out of Memory Error

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

Tankleader

Out of Memory Error

Post by Tankleader »

Hello All,
I am running 1.9535 and haven't updated to 1.96 since I just saw the post. This error has only occurred during my last two flights and happens when the weather radar updates. The first error message that appears states, "Out of Memory while expanding Memory Stream". This turns the Captains ND white as the radar updates the image. I turn WXR off and ND returns to normal, and when I re-engage WXR I get an, "Out of Memory Error", but can continue my flight as long as I don't select WXR.

I read this post, http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/foru ... ght=memory but there didn't seem to be a resolution.

Thanks
Andy

MarkHastings

Post by MarkHastings »

Assuming this is when using Active Sky WXR ?
Mark Hastings
Software Developer
Sim-Avionics

Tankleader

Post by Tankleader »

MarkHastings wrote:Assuming this is when using Active Sky WXR ?
Yes, Active Sky for P3dV4. Is this a known issue, I haven't been able to find anything. Updated to 1.96 and getting same result.

Thanks
Andy

MarkHastings

Post by MarkHastings »

No - it's not a known error to me.
I'll need to double check memory is being fully released after generating the image.
Mark Hastings
Software Developer
Sim-Avionics

pilotito84

Post by pilotito84 »

I had the same issue yesterday. I’ll keep an eye on this post for resolution.

Francisco

Jetmax 777
Sim-Avionics 1.96

Tankleader

Still Happening

Post by Tankleader »

Hello All,
I am still getting this error running 1.961. Just happened 3 hrs and 20 minutes into a flight.

Thanks
Andy