No autoland 1.961 (Resolved)

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

DAReed

Post by DAReed »

And add one more to the list of armed/extended.
Dennis Reed
SSTD 737NG, P3Dv4.5, Sim-A 1.96, AS16 + Rex, UTx, Orbx Global Base, Black Marble

MarkHastings

Post by MarkHastings »

FYI Duncan was using an original FDS motorised TQ - so this was slightly different to FSUIPC Calibration.

I’ll look into the FSUIPC calibration over the next few days and report back.
Mark Hastings
Software Developer
Sim-Avionics

MarkHastings

Post by MarkHastings »

The R IRS was not aligned because the option “Align at Start� was being used, but the R IRS was not aligning because it requires AC power to enter the align phase.

The solution for anyone wanting to start their sim aligned and ready to fly is to select the “Always Aligned� option.
Mark Hastings
Software Developer
Sim-Avionics

dajetking777

Post by dajetking777 »

Add me to the armed / extended SB
Doug R
777 Jetmax + overhead
CPU I-6700 / 4.0Ghz
GPU GTX 1080
2 - 40" computer monitors
P3Dv4.5