Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Overspeed and WXR Issue 1.961

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tankleader

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:38 am    Post subject: Overspeed and WXR Issue 1.961 Reply with quote

Overspeed Issue:
Cruise
I have been having this annoying issue once arriving at CRZ altitude where the speed indicator drops to zero. I can manually set the mach number on the MCP and it holds. Does not happen with every flight.

Climb/Descent
I also get an issue during climb out (just after takeoff) or descent where the system goes into overspeed and speed indicator goes to maximum, normally lasts for 5 or 6 seconds then returns to normal.

Weather Radar
Third Issue is I can only get Active Sky weather to work on either the Captains or First Officers but not both. I’ve followed the directions in the manual and those posted to the forums. I have referred the first officers radar path to the Captains (only Captains side worked), Captains to the First Officers (only first officers side worked), and added radar paths to the captains and first officers ND as seen below and only the captains side shows weather). I am running on four computers with the SIM on one, Server and Captain on another and the First officer on its own, with Active Sky, all are networked and talking. Am I missing something?

ASNwxRadarPath=\\CPT-AVIONICS\Sim-Avionics\WX\radar.bin
ACTIVE_SKY-NEXT_RADAR_PATH=C:\Sim-Avionics\WX\radar.bin

ASNwxRadarPath=\\FO-AVIONICS\Sim-Avionics\WX\radar.bin
ACTIVE_SKY-NEXT_RADAR_PATH=C:\Sim-Avionics\WX\radar.bin

Sim-Avionics 1.961
FSUIPC 5.152
P3D Version 4.5
Flight Deck B777 MX Dual Seat

Thanks
Andy Elesky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: